The proceedings of NoISE2015 have been published on CEUR: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1435/.
We are happy to announce that 4 research papers and 2 position papers were accepted for NoISE:
- De Nies, T., Verplanken, J., Verborgh, R., De Neve, W., Mannens, E., & Van de Walle, R. Named-Entity-based Linking and Exploration of News using an Adapted Jaccard Metric.
- Knuth, M., Reddy, D., Dimou, A., Vahdati, S., & Kastrinakis, G. Towards Linked Data Update Notifications - Reviewing and Generalizing the sparqlPuSH approach.
- Heitmann, B., & Hayes, C. The Role of Negative Results for Choosing an Evaluation Approach - A Recommender Systems Case Study.
- Huelss, J., & Paulheim, H. What SPARQL Query Logs Tell and do not Tell about Semantic Relatedness in LOD.
- Mutharaju, R., & Kapanipathi, P. Are We Really Standing on the Shoulders of Giants?
- Chapman, K., & Chapman, C. Breaking the Paper Barrier and Publishing At the Speed of Thought.
A tentative programme can be found here.
Unfortunately, we are not able to send out the notifications just yet. We hope to send them tomorrow at the latest. In any case, they will be sent before the early bird registration ends and accepted authors will be given some extra time for their camera ready version.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Due to the submission deadline extension, we will try to send out the notification on April 12th.
The submission deadline has been extended until the 22nd of March!
The first workshop on Negative and Inconclusive in Semantic Web Research has been accepted at ESWC2015! Stay tuned.